de LOOP is unique event for testing your ultra limits or just enjoy trail run in very scenic area.
Course de LOOP is located within two hours from Taipei in Shuangxi district 雙溪區 in very beautiful location with several stream crossings, run in wild forest with few technical section but also very enjoyable and scenic run around river in second half.
One loop has 1180m elevation gain on 25.5 km. Participants can enjoy and compete in one loop or repeat twice, 3x, 4x, 5x or even 6x to test your limits.
All Distances are evaluated by ITRA and qualification races for UTMB
The course is not too hard and also not too hot as use to be in Taiwan, so it is best for your first or faster 50km or 75km or more on trails.
We mark course with reflective ribbons and there is start/finish base with good food and one Control Point with basic food and water on 15th kilometer.
You can go relatively light ´with standard mandatory equipment and after each loop access your equipment in Base and take rest.
One 25km long course in paradise, run once or repeat...
- 1 loop (0 old / 1 new ITRA point , ~25k)
- 2 loops (1 old / 3 new ITRA points, ~50k)
- 3 loops (2 old / 4 new ITRA points, ~75k)
- 4 loops (3 old / 4 new ITRA points, ~100k)
- 5 loops (3 old / 5 new ITRA points, ~125k)
- 6 loops (4 old / 6 new ITRA points, ~150k) *
|限時 Time Limit||8小時||15-20小時||27-32小時||38小時|
|集合時間 Gathering Time||06:00||05:30||05:30||18:00|
|起跑時間 Start Time||06:45||06:00||06:00||20:00 (Friday 21/4/2017)|
All courses are marked with red/reflective Taiwan Beast Runners ribbons. Runner has to pay attention for marking and be present on course, in case feel lost return back in same way to last ribbon and figure out. Change of direction or turns will be marked at least with two closer ribbons and within 50 meters will be situated confirmation ribbon. In trail without turns will be ribbons at least every 300 m. Signs of direction will be used rarely; there will not be marshals on course.
Short cuts are not permitted. Every runner must stay on the way-marked paths. Any runner who voluntarily leaves the way-marked path is no longer under the responsibility of the organization.
- Shipping in address in Taiwan (+100NTD)
- Personal pickup in Taipei or just before race for overseas
Race pack and registration fee include
- event T-Shirt (designed by Toro & Hare studio)
- Aqua dog 500ml soft flask (after sign up waiver form during pickup or before race!!)
- chip (deposit 100NTD)
- insurance (we still recommend have your own insurance)
- good food and support in race base and control point
- nice finisher gift
rule for race pack: you can get your race pack only before start of race, not after (you can choose shipping, or friend can pickup for you, but only before start of event)
紀念衫尺寸參考表 T-Shirt Size
( half perimeter)
|Body Length (cm)
*picture of T-Shirt is just for reference
Race Base: 壽山宮 temple on google map
small parking place close to temple: https://goo.gl/maps/s3FUey7ne5q
address of temple: 新北市雙溪區、溪尾寮45號
big parking space one kilometer from temple: https://goo.gl/maps/gd1f7yxhzdk
- Shuttle bus will be leaving from Taipei main station by 03:45 on 22 April 2017, ticket is requiring and you can order during registration
- The nearest train station to the start point is ShuangXi railway station, BUT if you take taxi to venue is much more expensive
- Your own car - please offer your car after race
SHUTTLE BUS from Taipei (both way)
- primary for 25-50-75-100-125km, 22/4/2017: 3:45 AM from Taipei Main Station exit East 3 凌晨3:45 點從台北車站東3門
- for 150km (start 8pm on Friday 21 April 2017) will solve separately, please contact us if you can offer ride in your car to others or you need ride!
- RETURN 25-50km: Saturday evening (c. 8pm) (we are sorry for 25km you will need wait or there is chance share car with others, in case enough runners for small shuttle we will add another bus earlier, take it easy)
- RETURN 75-100-125km: Sunday before lunch time
- notice: bring dry and warm cloth, sleeping bag and mat even for short distance and for everyone if you are going to run overnight (75-100-125-150km!) it is possible build tent in venue space
- here is Taipei Main Station East Exit 3 (台北車站東三門)
photos from race day 22/4/2017
photos from race day 16/4/2016 on TBR facebook
UPDATES - participants read carefully
- START LIST
- Final start list: https://www.webscorer.com/startlist?raceid=97953
- If you order shuttle bus it departure 3:45 AM from Taipei Main Station exit East 3
- Back at the evening on Saturday (several from 25km we recommend ask others drives to get ride back after run without long waiting )
- Back at the morning on Sunday by sharing car
- Optimal road to go venue is via Shuangxi village (map here)
- Parking space is up in temple, don`t drive under to base of race
- Please offer others ride back to Taipei after event
- RACE PACK
- Some will receive by post
- Rest please pickup just before start in venue
- You HAVE TO sign up Entry Disclaimer and give to organizers before start of event. You will receive Aqua 500ml Soft flask in exchange with waiver just before start (include who got race pack by post)
- MANDATORY and Recommended equipment
- Phone, Whistle and enough Water/food for all distances
- BIB visible and chip (you can tight it twice in clip to secure it)
- light jacket in case of rain and in night
- 75km+ has emergency blanket in race pack, use it
- Please fill up your reservoir at home, before start water will not be available in venue
- for 50km+ necessary headlamp, for 75km+ GOOD headlamp and one extra light
- Each loop can access your belongings in venue (you can change shoes, cloth, get more equipment…)
- We recommend take sleeping bag and mat for resting and waiting
- No littering on course!
- Course is marked by red reflective ribbons which are very visible with headlamp (light must be on head), use light even in dusk is very helpful
- Download .gpx file to you device here
- Support point is on 15km, water, sport drink, coke and basic food is available (and toilet). Good cooked food is in venue, please serve yourself any time.
- Be sure your chip is scanned and sheet record by operator in support point and venue.
- Course is nice, but be careful on slippery stones! Several rivers crossing and any fall in first half. Some parts maybe little overgrown.
- Attention! It is obligatory that you do not leave a person who is in difficulty alone.
- Don`t sleep on course or out of course! You can resting in support point or venue.
- Challenge your self
- Nice wooden trophies are ready for every finisher
- Prizes are for top 3 female/male in each distance. You can be awarded only and only in your division which you register for, however if you finish/gave up just certain numbers of loops you will have results from that distance in ITRA. This race has no DNF after one loop.
- If you sleep in venue or stay overnight please don`t be loud and respect others privacy during both nights
- Water and toilets are up in parking space of venue/temple
Runivore team are strong partner of Taiwan Beast Runners. Racing or trail adventure need full of energy bars from Runivore.
EAT SUPERFOOD and RUN. Chia seeds and energy sports bars Chia on Date. Very natural and healthy energy which will keep you moving.
海錨 美式精釀啤酒 Anchor Brewing Company’s roots date back to the California gold rush making it one of America’s oldest breweries. Its Anchor Steam® Beer is San Francisco’s original since 1896. In 1965, Fritz Maytag acquired and revived the struggling brewery at a time when mass production of beer dominated and seemed unstoppable.
Maytag started a revolution in beer that originated today’s craft beer movement. An undisputed icon, Anchor is America’s first craft brewery where beers are handmade in our traditional copper brewhouse from an all-malt mash.
At Anchor, we practice the timehonored art of classical brewing, employing state-of-the-art methods to ensure that our beers are always pure and fresh. We know of no brewery in the world that matches our efforts to combine traditional, natural brewing with such carefully applied, modern methods of sanitation, finishing, packaging and transporting.
Fenix HL26R is an ultra lightweight rechargeable headlamp specifically designed for trail running. With built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery, it can be charged through Micro USB port. Featuring spotlight and floodlight, dual switches for fast operation, plus IP66 rated structure and fully reflective headband, the HL26R is competent for the complex environments of trail running and long distance hiking.
Compressport 100% 瑞士公司，生產機器、原料(布、紗)、染料100%歐洲製造。所有商品符合歐洲生態紡織品標準100(Oeko-Tex Standard 100)，環保、安全健康、無毒。每件產品的誕生都是經由醫師、專業運動員以及具備醫療壓縮背景的製造商共同合作、努力的成果。所使用的生產機器可以針對 壓縮肌肉部位做到以毫米為單位的精確程度。
Compressport 100% Swiss company with 100% European made compression products. Coming from a medical research background and specialist in sports compression. Products improve performance, enhance recovery. During the development of a product, every aspect is examined in details. www.miosports.net
Energy Gels, Electrolyte in capsule, BCAA+Glucosamin & Collagen, BCAA+Aerobic...
Athlete-Inspired Hydration Packs & Water Belts
developed for YOU and Ultra Scott Jurek, Anton Krupicka, Peter Bakwin and others top word trails runners
Water is the essential element for peak training, racing and performance. At Ultimate Direction, our employees and sponsored athletes know this first hand. That's why we craft the best hydration products to keep you on the move.
Natural Remedy For Joint, Back, Neck, and Muscle Pain. Made with four natural ingredients (Eucalyptus Oil, Tea tree Oil, Vanilla, Olive Oil) Elmore Oil is a natural alternative that provides relief to joint, muscle and back pain.
Do you want be partner of de LOOP or Taiwan Beast Runners? Contact us email@example.com
de LOOP 2017 RESULTS
Congratulations to everyone who joined de LOOP 22/4/2017 - everybody are winners.
However they are many drop with number of loops and we had to cancel 150/125km category due heavy rain on Friday and bad weather and conditions on trail during Saturday. Everybody will have ranking and ITRA results by distance which they finished, but awards are only for top 3 female/male in their original distance.
THANK AWESOME VOLUNTEERS.
ALL RESULTS de LOOP 2017: https://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=98345
certificates are posted on de LOOP group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1524806120893802&type=3
|1st male 100k||601||Hironori Nomoto (course record)||22:59:36|
|2nd male 100k||404||胡勝斌 Sheng-Bin Hu||25:19:40|
|1st male 75k||316||謝長霖 Chang-Lin Hsieh (course record)||16:09:36|
|2nd male 75k||305||黃帥豪 Shuai-Hao Huang||16:19:12|
|3rd male 75k||309||李冠儀 Guan-Yi Li||17:23:08|
|1st female 75k||651||古佳惠 Maggie Ku (course record)||17:48:35|
|1st male 50k||227||陳俊興 Chun-Hsin Chen||8:58:36|
|2nd male 50k||212||黃冠凱 Guan-Kai Huang||9:32:48|
|3rd male 50k||209||呂中漢 Chung Han Lu||10:21:26|
|1st female 50k||258||蔡淑惠 Shu-Hui Tsai (course record)||8:59:54|
|2nd female 50k||261||李惠萍 Hui-Ping Lee||10:07:41|
|3rd female 50k||259||王姿云 Tzu-Yun Wang||10:11:01|
|1st male 25k||128||鄧維富 Wei Fu Teng (course record)||3:06:08|
|2nd male 25k||127||李耀文 Jerry Lee||3:20:52|
|3rd male 25k||107||翁兆緯 Zhaowei Weng||3:47:18|
|1st female 25k||173||Ruth Croft (course record)||3:21:24|
|2nd female 25k||166||陳宏芹 Stella Chen||3:59:20|
|3rd female 25k||168||Yenju Chen||5:02:57|
|100km Male||Hironori Nomoto||22:59:36||22/4/2017|
|75km Male||高正治 Cheng Chih Kao||14:37:52||22/4/2017|
|75km Female||古佳惠 Maggie Ku||17:48:35||22/4/2017|
|50km Male||古明政 Ming-Cheng Ku||7:36:43||16/4/2016|
|50km Female||蔡淑惠 Shu-Hui Tsai||8:59:54||22/4/2017|
|25km Male||鄧維富 Wei Fu Teng||3:06:08||22/4/2017|
|25km Female||Ruth Croft||3:21:24||22/4/2017|
Results de LOOP 16/4/2016
register here: http://www.events.taiwanbeastrunners.com/
How to Register:
- see for more details: How to Register STEP by STEP
- You will be direct to Taiwan Beast Runners event registration system
- Please read rules, refunds and you will sign up Entry Disclaimer and give to organizers before race: TBR rules
- Please fill up registration form with your personal details
- You will receive more info on email from registration (please check SPAM folder or 'Promotions' folder in Gmail)
- Please note we need your ENGLISH NAME (名字 - 請以英語拼音輸入) and SURNAME (姓氏 -請以英語拼音輸入) and NATIONALITY (國籍) for ITRA results
- if you are sign up for 34km please notice your ITRA performance if you have record (eg.http://www.i-tra.org/community/petr.novotny/421208//)
- It is possible register group with "Add More Attendees" below registration form
- Don't hesitate order sponsors products for special price during registration (can also order separately)
- No refund will be provided for request of cancellation, but you are able to transfer your entry to anyone else with a 200NTD administration fee
- Payment method:
- Credit card or Paypal (additional fee 4.5%)
- Bank Transfer only for Taiwan (account: E SUN (808) / 0554-940-006524)
- please UPLOAD Your Proof of Payment (only for bank or ATM transfer): www.events.taiwanbeastrunners.com/proof-payment/
參賽費用 Entry Fees
- fee includes 100NTD chip deposit
- no onsite registration (for insurance matter, don`t ask us for exception)
- 150km category start 21/4/2017 Friday evening 8pm! (cut time 38hours)
- Cut time for 100km is 27hours, for 125km is 30hours
- if you overestimate your distance, you will be finisher of distance (complete loops) which you finish, there is not DNF in this event
SHUTTLE BUS (both way)
- 700NTD from Taipei and back 台幣700元
- primary for 25-50-75-100-125km: 3:45 AM from Taipei Main Station exit East 3 凌晨3:45 點從台北車站東3門
- for 150km (start 8pm on Friday) will solve separately, please contact us if you can offer ride to others or you need ride!
- RETURN 25-50km: Saturday evening (c. 8pm) (we are sorry for 25km you will need wait or there is chance share car with others, in case of enough runners for small shuttle we will add another bus earlier)
- RETURN 75-100-125-150km: Sunday before lunch time
25km / 1x loop (0 old / 1 new ITRA point)
1700NTD 2017-02-01 10:00 ~ 2017-03-07 23:59
1800NTD 2017-03-08 10:00 ~ 2017-03-28 23:59
1900NTD 2017-03-30 10:00 ~ (please note in this period will be just few T-shirts extra available, Aqua 500ml flask for everyone)
50km / 2x loop (1 old / 3 new ITRA points)
2300NTD 2017-02-01 10:00 ~ 2017-03-07 23:59
2500NTD 2017-03-08 10:00 ~ 2017-03-28 23:59
2600NTD 2017-03-30 10:00 ~ (please note in this period will be just few T-shirts extra available, Aqua 500ml flask for everyone)
75km / 3x loop (2 old / 4 new ITRA points)
2900NTD 2017-02-01 10:00 ~ 2017-03-07 23:59
3100NTD 2017-03-08 10:00 ~ 2017-03-28 23:59
3200NTD 2017-03-30 10:00 ~ (please note in this period will be just few T-shirts extra available, Aqua 500ml flask for everyone)
100km / 4x loop (3 old / 4 new ITRA points)
3700NTD 2017-02-01 10:00 ~ 2017-03-07 23:59
4200NTD 2017-03-08 10:00 ~ 2017-03-28 23:59
4400NTD 2017-03-30 10:00 ~ (please note in this period will be just few T-shirts extra available, Aqua 500ml flask for everyone)
125km / 4x loop (3 old / 5 new ITRA points)
4200NTD 2017-02-01 10:00 ~ 2017-03-07 23:59
4500NTD 2017-03-08 10:00 ~ 2017-03-28 23:59
4700NTD 2017-03-30 10:00 ~ (please note in this period will be just few T-shirts extra available, Aqua 500ml flask for everyone)
150km / 6x loop (4 old / 6 new ITRA points) *
4800NTD 2017-02-01 10:00 ~ 2017-03-07 23:59
5200NTD 2017-03-08 10:00 ~ 2017-03-28 23:59
5400NTD 2017-03-30 10:00 ~ (please note in this period will be just few T-shirts extra available, Aqua 500ml flask for everyone)
*150km category start 21/4/2017 Friday evening 8pm! (cut time 38hours)